- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 head Boston lettuce, leaves separated
- 2oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 ripe avocado diced
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 Roma tomato chopped
- Salt and peper
- Prepare the grill for medium heat.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and cook for about 6 minutes. Flip the chicken and cook the second side for about 6 minutes more, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized cubes.
- Place the avocado and lemon juice into a large mixing bowl. Use a fork to mash the avocado until it reaches a creamy consistency. Add the tomato, garlic, and cilantro. Season well with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Place all ingredients on top of the Boston lettuce.