- 3 zucchinis
- 1 pound cooked ground chicken, diced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 rib of celery, diced
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with tin foil and spray with cooking oil. Set aside.
- Cut each zucchini in half horizontally. Then with a melon baller (or spoon) carefully scoop out the center of the zucchini. Reserve ½ cup of the center and dice it up for your filling.
- In a bowl, mix together chicken, salt, pepper, carrot, celery, ½ cup cheddar cheese, buffalo sauce and dressing.
- Place zucchini, hollow side up, on the prepared baking sheet. Fill the boats with your buffalo chicken filling. The filling should be heaping. Sprinkle with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the zucchini have achieved desired softness.