- 1 Medium butternut squash, roughly chopped
- 1 large Spanish onion, roughly chopped
- 1 pound pasta (quinoa for a healthy alternative)
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1/3 cup hummus
- 4oz cup Goat Cheese
- 1.5 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the onion and butternut squash with olive oil, dried thyme, salt and pepper and spread out on a baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 45 minutes, tossing half way through cooking. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package instructions.
- In a mixing bowl add the baby spinach, goat cheese, hummus, and roasted squash and onions. Mix to combine.
- Add in the cooked pasta and reserve a ladle of the pasta water to add in to help combine all of the ingredients.