- Multi-grain dough from grocery store
- ½ cup cooked refried beans
- 1 can chopped green chiles
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Lightly coat a 14×14 piece of aluminum foil with nonstick spray.
- Working on a surface that has been sprinkled with semolina or cornmeal, roll out the pizza dough into a 12-inch-diameter round. Transfer to prepared aluminum foil.
- Add dough to grill, foil side down. Cook, uncovered, until bottom of crust is golden brown, about 3 minutes; remove from grill.
- Flip the crust and spread refried beans evenly over the top, leaving a 1-inch border. Top with chiles, tomatoes and cheese.
- Place onto grill, foil side down, and cook, covered, until crust is golden brown and cheese begins to melt.
- Serve immediately, topped with avocado and cilantro.