- 1/3 cup quinoa
- 3 large portobello mushrooms, caps removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sodium free soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 cup assorted peppers, chopped
- 1 cup bella mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees f.
- Place mushrooms in oven on a cookie sheet. Brush mushrooms with olive oil. Season with salt to taste.
- Cook mushrooms 10 minutes. Drain excess liquid from mushrooms.
- In the meantime, in a pan, combine cooked quinoa, assorted peppers, mushroom, onion, and soy sauce to taste.
- Remove mushrooms from oven and evenly divide quinoa mixture, approximately ½ cup, into each mushroom.