- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 1/3 package of 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ½ cup fresh chopped spinach
- 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese
- 4 thin slices of mozzarella cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Take your mushrooms and place on an oven pan) coat with Olive Oil and Salt on both sides. Bake 10 minutes.
- While waiting for your mushrooms to heat up, go ahead and take spinach, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and garlic, mix all ingredients together.
- Take mushrooms out of oven and let cool for 2 minutes.
- Take your filling and place on top of your mushroom. Once stuffed you can add the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Place back into the oven for another 10 minutes, make sure the middle is hot.