- 1 (16-ounce) package cheese-filled ravioli
- 2 cups tomato basil sauce
- 1/3 cup 1/3 less fat cream cheese, cubed
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly oil an 8×8 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook ravioli just until tender.
- Combine marinara sauce and cream cheese in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until cream cheese has melted, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in thyme and parsley.
- Spread ravioli into the prepared baking dish. Top with marinara mixture and sprinkle with mozzarella. Place into oven and bake until cheese has melted, about 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan and basil, if desired.