- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 4 flour tortillas (I used low carb/high fiber wraps)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped roman lettuce
- 1 cup of salsa
- Optional toppings: homemade guacamole
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray 18 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Brown chicken in a skillet and drain the fat. Add hot sauce and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Place cup out wraps in the bottom of each muffin cup. Top with 1 tablespoon of chicken and 1 tablespoon of shredded cheese. Repeat the layers again. Add the lettuce, salsa, and guacamole to tops.