- 16 oz. bag of pasta (I used gluten free pasta!)
- 1 large onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 cups broccoli
- 8 oz. container tofutti better
- 1 ¼ cup almond milk
- Salt & pepper
- Prepare pasta as directed on the package, or until desired tenderness.
- Preheat skillet on high heat.
- Dice onion into small squares and add to the skillet. When onions begin to sizzle, start splashing a little milk at a time and stirring. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add chopped garlic. Sauté for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add tofutti better and mix in until smooth texture is achieved, slowly adding remaining milk. Then add in chopped broccoli.
- Once broccoli has been added in, turn off the heat.
- Add pasta and blend until sauce has been thoroughly incorporated.