- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 portobello mushroom caps
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1 sliced avocado
- 8 slices of Cabot light cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl. Marinate mushrooms with the ingredients.
- Cut tomato and avocado into slices.
- Place mushrooms in oven bake for 20 minutes. Flip mushrooms at 10 minute mark. Add two slices of cheese to each mushroom, bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Top each mushroom with spinach, tomato and avocado slices.