- 2 4-ounce packages wild salmon
- 12 8-inch rice-paper wrappers
- 1 avocado
- 1 cucumber
- 1 mango
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper, or more to taste
- To prepare spring rolls: Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a large skillet. Cut cucumber, mango, lettuce and avocado into spears to no longer than 6 inches. Cut salmon slices into 12 strips no longer than 6 inches each.
- Soak one wrapper at a time in a shallow dish of very hot water until softened, about 30 seconds. Lift out, let excess water drip off and lay on a clean, dry cutting board.
- Center a strip of salmon in the bottom third of the wrapper. Arrange cucumber, mango, lettuce and avocado over the salmon. Top with shredded carrot. Fold the wrapper over the filling and roll into a tight cylinder, folding in the sides as you go. Repeat with the remaining wrappers and filling. Cut each finished roll in half.
- To prepare dipping sauce: Whisk soy sauce, , lemon juice and crushed red pepper in a small serving bowl. Serve the rolls with the sauce.