- 8 raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tortillas (I used udi’s gluten free tortilla shells)
- Toss the shrimp in a small pan and cook for a few minutes. Add spinach, tomato, and garlic powder and stir to combine.
- Brush a little melted butter on both tortillas.
- Evenly spread the cheeses over the tortilla, not too close to center or edge.
- Spread the spinach and tomato filling over the cheese – spacing the shrimp out evenly.
- Cover with second tortilla.
- When first side is golden brown flip and cook until side two is golden brown.
- Move to cutting board and cut into 8 equal pieces, using a pizza wheel, with one shrimp in the center of each piece.