- 1 ½ large bananas, ripe to overripe
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- Maple syrup, to serve
- In a mixing bowl, crack in the eggs and add in baking powder. And whisk to combine.
- In another bowl add in 1 ½ large bananas. Lightly mash with a potato masher or a fork, but not too much. There should be chunks of bananas to make fluffy pancakes. And use only ripe bananas.
- Pour wet mixture into mashed bananas and stir to combine.
- In a frying pan, cook mini pancakes over a medium low heat. 1 or 2 tablespoons of batter is enough for each mini pancake. When the baking powder is activated, flip it over and cook for about one minute more. Serve immediately when hot.