- 4 large Portobello Mushrooms, stem removed, washed and dried
- 4 fresh mozzarella cheese slices, sliced thinly
- 1 medium tomatoes, sliced thinly
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- Fresh basil to garnish
- Preheat oven to broil settings on high heat. Arrange oven shelf to the middle of your oven.
- Brush the bottoms of each mushroom with olive oil and place them side down.
- Fill each mushroom with the mozzarella slices and tomatoes, and broil until cheese has melted.
- To serve, top with the basil, drizzle with the balsamic glaze and sprinkle with salt to taste.