- ¼ cup quinoa pasta
- 1 cup baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Bell pepper flakes (optional)
- Balsamic vinegar
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, lightly salt it and cook the quinoa pasta according to the instructions on the box (usually about 6-10min). Drain and set aside when finished.
- While the pasta is cooking, lightly coat the bottom of a pan with olive oil and stir in the mushrooms until they are all coated with oil. Add the spinach and sauté over medium heat for about 7-10 minutes or until the mushrooms are slightly browned and the spinach slightly wilted.
- Stir the pasta into the pan with the mushroom and spinach to lightly coat with oil and add some salt and pepper to taste.
- I suggest pouring just a touch of balsamic vinegar over the dish as well as some freshly grated cheese and bell pepper flakes.