Sometimes our lives are too busy to make an old fashion dinner. No matter how full your schedule gets, how much (or how little) time you have, or your cooking experience; you’ll enjoy this quick and easy meal if you love shrimp and potatoes.
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 baking potatoes
- 2 scallions
- 1 pound frozen large shrimp
- 2 teaspoons of curry powder
- Salt & pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high. Add potatoes, stirring occasionally, until browned and crisp, takes about 12 to 14 minutes. Add scallion whites, and cook 1 minute more. Transfer to a plate.
- Add remaining teaspoon oil, shrimp, and curry powder to skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until shrimp are cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Return potatoes and scallion whites to skillet, and toss with shrimp; season with salt and pepper. Serve topped with scallion greens.