Who doesn’t love chicken parm, especially on a cold night? All you need is 45 minutes to make this delicious, healthy alternative to the classic chicken parm.
Check out the recipe below!
- 3 chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1⁄3cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3cup shredded reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 1⁄4cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 large eggs(beaten)
- 1 jar tomato sauce (pick your favorite or make it homemade)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat eggs in a bowl. Combine cheeses, panko and spices in a separate bowl.
Dip chicken pieces in egg, then panko mixture, then egg, then bread crumb mixture again.
Place chicken on a cookie sheet, top with whole jar of tomato sauce, and mozzarella cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
Serve over pasta.