I’m obsessed with mushroom anything! I had some portobello mushrooms, broccoli and sundried tomatoes laying around so why not make stuffed mushrooms!! Stuffed mushrooms are quick, easy and filling! Check out the recipe below.
- 2 portobello mushroom caps
- 4 ounce of shredded cheese (I used cheddar)
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomatoes
- 2 heads of broccoli, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove the stems from the mushroom caps and scrape out with a spoon.
- Spray both sides of the mushroom with cooking spray or a bit of olive oil on a paper towel and set the mushrooms onto a baking sheet.
- Finely chop the sundried tomatoes and broccoli and add ingredients them into each mushroom cap.
- Sprinkle a decent amount of cheese on both.
- Bake for 15 minutes and remove them from the oven and season with salt and pepper.