Who doesn’t love cereal?! This chicken baked in cornflake crumbs is amazing and so easy to make. The juiciness of the chicken and crunchiness of the cornflakes are the perfect combo. Plus the hot sauce gives it an extra kick! Check out this quick and easy recipe below.
- 2 to 3 shakes hot sauce, such as Franks, optional
- 1 cup 1% milk
- 4 cups cornflake crumbs
- 8 thin chicken tender pieces
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray with cooking spray.
- Shake the hot sauce into the milk and pour into a shallow dish. Place the cornflake crumbs in another shallow dish. Dip each piece of chicken in the milk, and then roll it in the crumbs. Place the coated chicken pieces on the cookie sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake the chicken until the crust is golden brown and the meat is no longer pink at the bone, about 1 hour.
- Remove the pieces from the pan and serve while the chicken is warm.