Looking for a cheat meal? Or nachos? Or buffalo sauce? Don’t go any further! These buffalo chicken nachos are delicious and very easy to make. I wish I could eat them for every meal! Check out the recipe below.
- Tortilla chips
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 can black beans, drained
- Blue cheese crumbles
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- ¾ cup buffalo sauce (I used Franks Redhot!)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add chicken, ½ cup buffalo sauce and chicken stock to a small saucepan. Cook over medium/low heat until chicken is cooked through. Shred chicken by hand, mix on low until desired shred is reached. Toss with remaining ¼ cup buffalo sauce.
- Spread a single layer of tortilla chips on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with 1/3 chicken, beans, cheese and a handful of blue cheese crumbles. Repeat layers. Lightly drizzle with additional buffalo sauce and ranch.
- Bake until cheese is fully melted about 8-10 minutes.