One-skillet meals are my go-to! Protein, vegetables and starch all wrapped into one. If you are short on time but looking for something delicious definitely check out the recipe below.
- 8-10 ounce steak (I used sirloin!)
- 2 large Yukon gold potato
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- 1-2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut steak in bite-sized pieces, potatoes into chunks, and onion and peppers into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the cut-up steak, potatoes, peppers and onion. Add the olive oil and toss to coat.
- Place the steak/potatoes mixture in a 10-inch totally oven-proof skillet. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder. If you don’t have a skillet that is completely oven-proof, you can use a regular metal or ceramic baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes, or until steak is browned and potatoes are cooked through.