These sausage sliders may not be the healthiest thing, but they’re delicious and very simple. I’m not a huge ground beef person but love sliders. I decided one night to make these sliders and didn’t regret it at all. Check out the recipe below.
- 1 pound of ground sausage or links, removed from the casing
- 8 small slider buns
- 1 jar tomato sauce (I used sauce with no sugar added!)
- 8 ounce mozzarella cheese (I used low-fat!)
- 1 onion, diced
- Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 1n a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and sauté the onion. Once the onion is golden brown, add in the sausage and tomato sauce. Once the sausage is cooked, set the skillet aside.
- Slice the buns and top with the sausage mixture and add mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes.