Looking for a weekday or weekend breakfast that’s quick & easy? These breakfast cupcakes are amazing and so easy to make. There are only 3 main ingredients – Check out the recipe below.
- 6 eggs
- 12 slices turkey bacon
- 1 cup cheese (I used cabot cheddar cheese!
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray muffin tin.
- Line each spot with bacon around the edges.
- Whip all eggs.
- Mix in cheese and other desired toppings.
- Evenly pour the egg mix into each spot, filling about 1/2 way.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until bacon is cooked.