Are you looking for an easy but “elegant” meal? Here it is! This meal takes 20 minutes and it’s full of flavor. Check out the recipe below.
- 12 ounces tortellini pasta
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons white rice flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 14.5-ounce can petite diced tomatoes
- 3 cups spinach
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Salt & pepper
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together heavy cream and flour; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic, stirring frequently until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in tomatoes, spinach, basil, oregano, and thyme. Cook, stirring occasionally, until spinach begins to wilt, about 2 minutes.
- Gradually whisk in heavy cream mixture and Parmesan, until slightly thickened, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in tortellini and gently toss to combine.