My new vegetable spiralizer is being put to work – It’s one of my favorite kitchen gadgets! This meal is so quick & easy. Check out the recipe below.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 4 cups broccoli, cut into bite-size
- 1 1⁄2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 6 ounces mozzarella pearls
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1large zucchini, spiralized
- Salt & pepper
- Start by spriralizing the zucchini using the thickest noodle blade your spiralizer has.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan. Add the garlic and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Place the diced chicken into the pan and season with salt and pepper. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the stock and simmer for a further 5-10 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and cook for another two minutes. Then add the spiralized zucchini and toss gently. Add the mozzarella.
- Garnish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.