Everyone who knows my family knows how much we love buffalo chicken wings! We have shared so many memorable moments eating wings together. I’ve been craving them and decided to make these tasty alternatives. Check out the recipe below.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup Panko
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper, to taste; set aside in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil a mini muffin pan or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, chicken, goat cheese, sharp cheddar, buffalo sauce, Panko, egg, flour, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop the mixture evenly into the muffin tray, about 1 1/2 tablespoons for each.
- Place into oven and bake for 18-20 minutes until golden.