I don’t know about you but pizza is my absolute favorite meal. Unfortunately, it’s not always healthy for you. I’ve tried so many alternatives and most of them aren’t quick to make. Using naan bread as the crust is so quick & easy, plus it taste delicious! Check out the recipe below.
- 3-4 naan breads
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided, or as needed
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Handful cherry tomatoes, chopped
- ½ green pepper, sliced
- ½ yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place naan on baking sheets and brush with olive oil.
- Bake naan in the preheated oven until light toasted, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir mushrooms, tomato, peppers, red onion, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl. Add garlic and 1 tablespoon olive oil into vegetable mixture.
- Spread pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese onto each naan bread; top with vegetable mixture.
- Bake pizzas in the oven until cheese is melted and vegetables are cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes more.