I love meatballs & stir-fry – This recipe is filled with so many different flavors & it’s very filling. Check out the recipe below.
- 1 (12 ounce) package al fresco Teriyaki Chicken Meatball
- 1 1/2 cup Basmati rice, cooked according to package directions
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup carrots, freshly grated
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 6 ounce snow peas
- ½ pineapple, chopped
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- Roasted peanuts
- In a large skillet, add olive oil and heat over high heat. Sauté the carrots and pepper, about 1-2 minutes. Add the al fresco Teriyaki Ginger Meatballs, and brown on both sides.
- Add the snow peas and pineapple, sauté for an additional 2 minutes, then toss in the teriyaki or hoisin sauce. Reduce heat and cook 1 – 2 minutes.
- Serve over the Basmati Rice. Garnish with roasted peanuts.