I can’t get enough of zoodles. I love pasta and this alternative is so flavor, plus it’s healthy! I NEVER feel guilty eating pasta now. Check out the recipe below.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (24-ounce) jar tomato sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 zucchinis, spiralized
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and onion to the skillet, and cook, stirring often, until onions have become translucent, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in tomato sauce, chicken broth, red pepper; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked through, about 18-20 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp, spinach, spiralized zucchini until the spinach begins to wilt and the shrimp is cooked through, about 3 minutes. Stir in Parmesan.