- 1/2 package firm tofu, drained, cut into triangles
- 3/4 pound broccoli, cut into 1/4-inch
- 1 cup crimini mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook broccoli, about 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, red-pepper flakes, garlic, cornstarch and 1/3 cup water.
- Heat vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the tofu and cook until golden brown, turning halfway through, about 10-15 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the broccoli and mushrooms to the saucepan and sauté until crisp-tender, about 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk reserved sauce to combine and add to pan.
- Add the tofu and stir to coat, about 1 minute.
- Serve over choice of rice or pasta. Top with sesame seeds.