- 3 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ cup chopped green & red bell pepper
- ¼ medium onion, chopped
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (I used Cabot!)
- 5 slices deli turkey meat
- 4 hard taco shells (I used leftover shells from making tacos.)
- In small bowl, beat eggs, garlic salt and pepper thoroughly with fork or wire whisk. Stir in turkey, bell pepper, and onions.
- In a skillet, pour egg mixture into skillet. Cook 3-4 minutes until eggs are thickened throughout.
- Heat taco shells as directed on package. Spoon eggs into tacos. Top with cheddar cheese.