I’m a HUGE fan of artichoke-spinach dip. I decided to make this adorable artichoke-spinach dip bread bowl that looks like a turkey. The dip was unbelievable! Check out the simple recipe below.
- 13.75 ounce can quartered artichoke hearts, drained, dried thoroughly on paper towels and roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup thawed, drained, squeezed and chopped frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 sourdough boule
- 2 cups grated Gruyere cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the artichoke hearts in a bowl with the mayonnaise, spinach, Parmesan, yogurt, garlic powder and lemon zest and juice. Taste the mixture and season if necessary.
- Cut a big hole in the middle of the bread, scope out bread and set aside.
- Put the mixture inside the bread bowl.
- Add grated Gruyere cheese to the top.
- Bake until the cheese is bubbling, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Use left over bread for the dip.