- 8 ounces orzo pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces asparagus, cut
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in 1/2
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt & pepper
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp, salt and pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
- Add garlic to the skillet, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add asparagus, zucchini, and tomatoes, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in pasta, shrimp; season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with feta.