I love shrimp scampi, but usually it’s filled with so many calories. This healthy alternative is delicious & only 220 calories per serving. Check out the recipe below.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 medium-sized zucchinis, spiralized
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- Salt & pepper
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in chicken stock and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a simmer; stir in zucchini noodles until well combined, about 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with Parmesan.