Looking for something simple & flavorful? Check out the recipe below.
- 1 pound soba
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (14-ounce) package firm tofu, cubed
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles according to package instructions. Rinse and drain; set aside.
- In a medium pot of boiling water, cook broccoli. Rinse and drain; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar and sesame seeds.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add tofu and cook until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes; set aside. Add garlic and ginger to the skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 1-2 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine noodles, rice wine vinegar mixture, tofu, and green broccoli.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.