- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1.25-ounce package taco seasoning
- 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 15.25-ounces can whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 avocados, diced
- In a large saucepan of 2 cups water, cook quinoa according to package instructions.
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot over medium high heat. Add ground turkey and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the turkey as it cooks; stir in taco seasoning.
- Top with ground turkey mixture, black beans, corn, tomatoes, and avocado.