- 1 whole Spaghetti Squash
- 1 lb. ground turkey breast
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup petite diced tomatoes
- 2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut ends off the spaghetti squash. Cut the Squash down the middle. Place the squash cut side up on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and roast for one hour.
- While the squash are baking, brown the turkey in a large pot, over medium low heat.
- Add the garlic, tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, and Italian seasoning to the turkey once browned. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer while the squash are baking.
- When the squash are finished, take a fork and scrape the inside so the strands of spaghetti squash loosen.
- Add 3/4 cup of sauce mixture to each. Top with cheese.
- Bake the squash for 25 minutes until the cheese is browned and bubbly.