- 1 pound mini chicken meatballs
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Prepare meatballs according to package instructions; set aside.
- Whisk in chicken broth, marinara sauce, and 3 cups water in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat; bring to a boil.
- Stir in spaghetti and meatballs; reduce heat and simmer until spaghetti is tender, about 10-12 minutes.
- Garnished with basil and parmesan.