This another Cuban classic – It’s so flavorful & delicious. Check out the recipe below.
- 1/2 large chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 1 lb 93% lean ground beef
- 4 oz tomato sauce
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 cup green olives
- Salt & pepper
- Brown meat on high heat in large sauté pan and season with salt and pepper. Use a wooden spoon to break the meat up into small pieces. When meat is no longer pink, drain all juice from pan.
- Meanwhile, while meat is cooking, chop onion, garlic, pepper, tomato and cilantro.
- Add to the meat and continue cooking on a low heat. Add green olives and cumin.Add tomato sauce and 1/4 cup of water and mix well. Reduce heat and simmer covered about 20 minutes.
- Serve over rice or eat alone.