- 4 chicken breasts
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup sriracha
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- Place 5 chicken breasts on the bottom of a crockpot then rub with 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Set to high heat and cook for 2-3 hours, or until the chicken is fully cooked. Drain liquid from cooked chicken then shred.
- Make sauce by mixing together soy sauce, honey, and sriracha then pour on top of shredded chicken and mix.
- Serve over rice or quinoa (I served mine over brown rice with steamed broccoli!).