- 6 medium Idaho potatoes
For the chicken
- 12 ounce boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 celery stalk
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 16 ounce fat free low sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
For the toppings
- 12 tablespoon reduced fat shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup carrots, cut into 2-inch
- 1 large celery stalks, cut into 2-inch
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt ranch dressing
- In a crock-pot, combine chicken, onions, celery stalk, garlic and broth. Cover and cook on HIGH 4 hours.
- Remove the chicken from crock-pot, shred the chicken, return to the slow cooker with 1/2 cup of the broth and the hot sauce. Cook on HIGH for an additional 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pierce potato with a fork a few times all around. Place in microwave and cook on high about 5 minutes per potato. Cut potatoes in half horizontally. Scoop out potatoes leaving about 1/4 inch thick wall.
- Heat oven to 450°. Lightly spray potato skins on both sides with oil and place a foil lined baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper and bake 10 minutes.
- Removefrom the oven, add chicken meat filling into each potato skin, top with 1 tablespoon shredded cheese and bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top each with 1-tablespoon ranch dressing, carrots and celery.