- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 scallions, whites and greens separated, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 ounce light coconut milk
- Salt & pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil on medium-high and add scallion whites and red curry paste and sauté one minute.
- Add shrimp and garlic, season with salt and cook about 2-3 minutes. Add coconut milk and mix well. Simmer for about 2-3 minutes, until shrimp is cooked through.
- Remove from heat and mix in scallion greens.
- Serve over rice or quinoa.