- 1 1/4 pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 14 ounce can light coconut milk
- 1/2 lime, squeezed
- Salt & pepper
- In a medium pot, heat oil on low. Add red peppers and sauté Add red pepper flakes and garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and coconut milk, cover and simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook 5 minutes then add lime juice.
- Serve over rice, pasta, zoodles, spaghetti squash, etc.