- 2 egss
- 4 cups chicken broth, low sodium
- 1½ teaspoon soy sauce, reduced sodium
- 2 chicken breast fillets, boneless and skinless
- 6-8 ounces ramen noodle
- 1 cup sliced red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 celery stalks, chopper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Sriracha to taste
- Add whole eggs to a medium size saucepan and cover with enough water to cover eggs by 1 inch. Bring to a boil, remove from heat. Cover saucepan and let sit for 7 minutes. Remove eggs and submerge in a bowl of ice water. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a separate soup pot, add chicken broth and soy sauce and bring to a boil. Add the chicken breasts and continue cooking until thoroughly cooked about 8-10 minutes. Remove chicken breasts from broth and shred with forks. Return shredded chicken to broth.
- Add ramen noodles to pot with broth and shredded chicken. Cook noodles per the time indicated on package. Add additional chicken broth or water as necessary.
- Peel and halve eggs, set aside.
- Remove soup from heat. Add cabbage, carrots and celery.
- Garnish with one egg half and chopped green onions. Drizzle sriracha on top.