- 1 spray cooking spray
- 2 pounds uncooked 99% fat-free ground turkey breast
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves, chopped
- 32 ounce reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 30 ounce canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Cook turkey, onion, corn and garlic over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until turkey is browned, about 10 minutes.
- Add turkey mixture and remaining ingredients to a crock pot. Cover and cook on low heat setting for at 4-5 hours.
- Garnish with toppings of your choice (I garnished mine with slices of avocado and jalapeños!)