For the chicken
- 24 ounce boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 celery stalk
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 16 ounce fat free low sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup hot cayenne pepper sauce (I used Frank’s!)
For the wraps
- 6 large lettuce leaves, Bibb or Iceberg
- 1 ½ cups shredded carrots
- 2 large celery stalks, cut into 2 inch matchsticks
- 1 ½ cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Greek yogurt ranch dressing
- In a slow cooker, combine chicken, onions, celery stalk, garlic and broth. Cover and cook on high 4 hours.
- Remove the chicken from pot, reserve ½ cup broth and discard the rest. Shred the chicken with two forks, return to the slow cooker with the ½ cup of broth and the hot sauce and set to on high for an additional 30 minutes.
- To prepare lettuce cups, place ½ cup buffalo chicken in each leaf, top with ½ cup shredded carrots, celery, cabbage and dressing.