- 4 salmon filets, skin on
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 3 tablespoons water
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large ziplock bag add garlic, soy sauce, honey, sriracha and water. Close and shake to combine. Add in the salmon and place in the refrigerator. Let sit for an hour.
- Take salmon out of the marinade and discard the marinade.
- Spray a baking pan with cooking spray or layer with parchment paper. Place salmon on pan.
- Place in the oven and cook for about 15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked.
- When the salmon is cool enough to handle peel off the skin.