For the Peanut Sauce
- 2/3 cups peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon sriracha chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
For the Chicken
- 16 ounce chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoons sriracha chili sauce
- 1/2 lime, juices
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 8 ounce rice noodles
- Salt & pepper
For the Toppings
- 3/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups shredded carrots
- 1 1/4 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- For the peanut sauce: Combine peanut butter, sriracha, honey, light soy sauce, lime juice, sesame oil, rice vinegar, and garlic in a small saucepan and simmer over medium-low heat stirring occasionally until sauce becomes smooth.
- Boil water for the noodles cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, sriracha, lime, garlic, and light soy sauce.
- Heat a large skillet until hot. Add oil and sauté chicken on high heat until cooked through, about 2-3 minutes; remove from heat and set aside.
- Drain noodles and toss with peanut sauce. Add chicken to mixture.
- Top noodles with scallions, carrots, red cabbage, and chopped peanuts.