- 1 pineapple, cubed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small jalapeno, seeds removed and diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro leaves
- ½ cup red cabbage, shredded
- In a medium bowl, make the dressing by mixing 2 tablespoons of pineapple juice with the lime juice, honey, oil and jalapeno.
- Add the pineapple and onion. Gently fold in the avocado and cilantro.
- Let the flavors blend for at least 15 minutes before serving.