- 4 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) vegetable broth
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- In a Dutch oven, sauté carrots and onion in oil until onion is tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the broth, zucchini, tomatoes, tortellini and spinach. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until tortellini are tender.
- Just before serving, stir in vinegar.